HiDok’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is our digital version of the traditional paper-based patient data record which includes patient information, medical history, laboratory results, diagnostics, treatment plans, medications and doctor’s notes.
More than just a substitute for paper-based records, our online EMR system aims to provide improvements in health care, as well as enhance efficiency and increase productivity of health provider. Other than those great advantages, it is our intention to reach as many responsible and highly motivated end users to showcase Electronic Medical Record's (EMR) features and functions that can benefit not only Medical Practitioners but patients as well.
This will enable you to have your own medical template according to your specialization.
Secure Cloud Based Server Records
This will enable you to have an ultra secure storage server online.
Access Patients Record Anywhere-Anytime!
Enjoy the digital lifestyle of HiDok EMR systems. Access records even if you are on vacation!
We have a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate for secure connection to protect data security and privacy.
To better understand the Electronic Medical Record's System, we have provided a Flow for your reference and detailed as follows:
1. Different tabs and options are provided in the Website including a “CREATE ACCOUNT” tab that gives you a Sign Up option between Doctor and Patient. Basic details will be required once you decide to Sign Up and you need to fill out the form and fill in the information needed specially those marked with asterisks (*).
2. Instructions will be provided once you have completed the form, like checking your email for your account confirmation and activation, this means you have to make sure that the email you have inscribed on the form is real and active.
3. We have made an Online Tutorial for you. This gives you a step by step process on how to navigate the Website and your account page once you have successfully registered. The Electronic Medical Record System, includes your scheduled appointment, relevant patients' data including diagnoses and other laboratory results, as well as demographics that will all be useful in making clinical decisions. Even your assistant will be allowed to access the system with limitations to protect privacy.
4. If you still need further assistance or you have queries and clarifications that you need to raise, you can schedule a demo via “REQUEST DEMO” at www.hi-dok.com webpage. You can choose between scheduling a phone call/live demo thru Skype that will last for approximately 30 minutes or a face to face demo for an hour. The schedule should be set before the demo. Complete the Request for Demo Form including your choice between a phone or face to face demo, indicate your preferred date and time for the demo and fill in your Name, Email Address and contact number. Then, press SEND. Wait for confirmation after form has been completed and sent.
5. If you are interested with the EMR System, you can subscribe or purchase the system thru the given payment options. You will be given a one (1) month free trial to try the system and enjoy its features but its usage will strictly be governed by our terms and conditions. After a month, you have the option to subscribe or terminate your use of the Electronic Medical Records System. You also have an option for the system to be customized according to your needs and preferences, all you have to do is email a detailed request on what you want and you will be provided with a free quotation of the personalized system.
6. Once you have decided to subscribe or purchase the system, your payment options will be thru Credit Card, Bank Deposit, Gcash/Paymaya or you can proceed to the office to settle the payment. Bank account and other payment details will be provided.
I hope these guidelines have helped you understand our Electronic Medical Record System more and have learned to appreciate what it can do to enhance the overall health care.
© Hidok Inc 2018, Hidok Inc.